My biggest plan for 2015 is…
GET A JOB. Once it done, I could be free and doing another plan.
These are my plan after getting a job:
- Hafizh Al-Quran juz 30.
- Khusuk at shalat, increase the recitation of surah, reading Al-Quran and its translation, and do shalat sunnah.
- Learn to crochet seriously until I can make a tablecloth.
- At least make one hanging weaving object so my weaving loom becomes useful.
- Diligently write this blog.
- Cook often.
- Doing something with leatherwork.
- Play my violin.
- Learn another song for my ukulele. Since I only know Take My Heart and La Vie en Rose for months.
- Exercise so I’ll not get sick. Jogging every Sunday or Hip-Hop Body-ing, and doing face stretching every morning.
- Read at least a book for a month.
- Taking care of my own body. Buy make-ups, doing wardrobe makeover, and brush my hair a lot.
It’s a lot. But after I get my job, I will seriously do it all.