So, here’s my accomplishments for 2015:
- GET A JOB.
Got it. A job that I never regret in 2015.
- Hafizh Al-Quran juz 30.
Nope. But at least my recitation of surah has increase.
- Khusuk at shalat, increase the recitation of surah, reading Al-Quran and its translation, and do shalat sunnah
Alhamdulillah that my work environment is so nice so I can pray freely, but not khusuk enough. That’s a problem from myself.
- Learn to crochet seriously until I can make a tablecloth.
Done. But all the granny’s squares I made was used to make a cushion cover handled by mom.
- At least make one hanging weaving object so my weaving loom becomes useful.
I made 3! And I was joined a weaving class by Livingloving.net. It was really useful.
- Diligently write this blog.
Am I diligent enough? Nope.
- Cook often.
- Doing something with leatherwork.
Made a card holder and phone pouch. I was satisfied with the results.
- Play my violin.
- Learn another song for my ukulele. Since I only know Take My Heart and La Vie en Rose for months.
The Ukulele Teacher save my life. His tutorial on youtube is (very) easy to catch up.
- Exercise so I’ll not get sick. Jogging every Sunday or Hip-Hop Body-ing, and doing face stretching every morning.
- Read at least a book for a month.
More like buy a book for a month and let them lay in the shelves.
- Taking care of my own body. Buy cosmetics, doing wardrobe makeover, and brush my hair a lot.
Nope. Wonder why I don’t take this seriously. But I did investing in some skin care routine.
I already forget what did I feel at the end of 2015 since I wrote this on July 2016, but set it on December 2015. Haha. But I remember that I was grateful for my work because I could travel all around Indonesia and even went abroad. Work was more simplier than the last one and I have a balance life. Alhamdulillah :)