2013 was a superb year, and 2014 must be greater.
2013 resolution that I wrote last year let’s see if I had accomplished it or not.
- Be a nice girl, stop being cold to others, even to the strangers.
Hello, nice to meet you. I’m really nice although I don’t even know you, right? *winkwink haha. hmm, I think I am nicer compared to my attitude in 2012
- Be sensitive and care towards people.
I think that I’m more sensitive though, haha. Still need to improve my sensitivity.
- Smile often, don’t frown, you’re not a guard dog.
Fewer smiles in 2013. I wonder why…
- Talks often, don’t be so passive.
Too often that some people get hurt (maybe) But still need to improve my communication
- Follow the daily schedule.
Perfectly done in the first semester. Second semester… nah, maybe because room moving + I get a roommate in my little nest, not easy to follow the schedule + I got a date. Texting, night calling, dating and so on. Should have it done perfectly this year.
- Study harder, understand every little spot on the learning materials.
It works well. I got nice GPA on the first semester. All A except the horror subject and unexpected one. I know I can do it though. The second semester works better. The best score that I’ve ever get! :D
- Read the books.
I don’t read many books. Arrrgh. Just one Sydney Sheldon’s novel and GUIM’s book.
- Follow the news.
Yay! Make it! Because of the room moving, I got better signal on my tv so I can watch many channel. Ohoho, poor me. But I don’t even buy any newspaper or tempo magazine like I did in 2012. It becomes too pricey for my wallet :( Well, we have TV and internet.
- Improve my English skill.
I took TOEFL Prediction Test and the result is better than I expected. I got 542. Hehe. Well, it hasn’t reach 550 something, but it’s still good. I got bad score for structure and written expression. Like you can see in this blog. There are SOOO many grammar mistakes. Need to study harder.
- Able to do vibrato in violin.
Yatta!! I did it! Now I am able to do vibrato. Hihi, still sounds not really good, but it’s okay.
- Not going to bed so early.
Hehe! I did it too. Going to bed around 10-11-12 pm now.
- Wake up before adzan shubuh every day.
Just when I decide to have shaum.
- Keep doing marathon on Sunday morning and ten minutes of stretching every morning.
Because of dating semeone and got a new roommate, it’s hard to do. But I’m gonna make it again this year.
- Read Al-Quran and its translation, not only read it, but also understand the meanings.
Sadly, I haven’t accomplished this mission yet. When Ramadhan last year, I’m busy with my internship.
- Increase the recitation number of sura.
:( Failed. But I have improved at shalat.
Well, I’ve accomplished most of my resolution last year. Hehe. Need to work harder.
So here’s my 2014 resolution!
- Get my law degree this year! It’s a must!
- Having internship before June.
- Get a job before the end of year. It’s way better if I already get it before graduation.
- Read Al-Quran and its translation. Need to brought one from home.
- Getting better on violin.
- Follow the daily schedule. At least for 10 days in a row, for a reason.
- Studying English, especially structures.
- Reviewing all the law materials, especially business law.
- Be nice, be good, be healthy, be pretty, be smart and don’t forget to smile :)