Taraaa! Oreo Cheesecake ala Pattiserie Leila.
I’ve made this Oreo cheesecake this Saturday. Make it based on the recipe I found at http://chefronlock.com/recipes/no-bake-oreo-cookie-cheesecake/. Because of the limited ingredients, I’ve modified the recipe with something that I can find in the nearest market.
Here’s my Oreo cheesecake recipe:
- 1 package of Oreos
- 3 tbs margarine
- 25 gr cream cheese
- 125 gr whipped cream
- 2 tbs refined sugar
- 1 tbs dark cocoa powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- Crush 3/4 package of Oreos with fork.
- Mix it with margarine.
- Press it into the molds and put in the refrigerator for few hours or until it firm (for the pie crust).
- Beat whipped cream, cream cheese, sugar and cinnamon powder until fluffy in a large bowl.
- Crush the remaining Oreos until becoming small chunks. Left 1 Oreo for decoration.
- Fold it into the mixture.
- Mix 1/2 of the mixture with dark cocoa powder.
- Spoon mixture into the molds.
- Put it into refrigerator. Once chilled, decorate it with remaining Oreo.
Why it doesn’t look like Chef Ron Lock’s Oreo Cheesecake??